Sunday, August 21, 2011

In the beginning......

Chill out religious types! Despite the headline, this blog is about everything sailing and nothing about anything else. Look for posts in the very near future about everything from Match Racing and Team Racing to Big Boats, Finns, Lasers, the Olympics, and your good old Friday night beer can racing series at the local club.

I will also bring you ways to improve your sailing.  After 4 years in college sailing, I have learned a lot (in despite of my sometimes drunken stupor) but am nowhere near close to finished learning how to sail fast and smart. I currently sail the Laser standard or "full" rig and might be moving to a Finn ASAP but the job market is soft and I'm a broke recent college grad so that might be a while.

Until next time, just remember, you always have right of way on.....

Starbord Tack
Twitter: @starbord_tack

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the worlds of sailing blogs. Looking forward to learning how to improve my sailing by reading your blog. God knows I need some help in that direction.

    ReplyDelete